SponsorsThank you to our event sponsors
The 2017 Oceania and Australian Masters Championships, the Pacific Rim Tournament, and the World Cup are proudly sponsored by Again Faster.
Will Jordan has a background in Exercise Physiology and works as a Physiotherapist at Xphysiotherapy, Toowong. He holds certification in Strength and Conditioning (ASCA – Level 2), Sports Physiotherapy (APA – Level 1) and has worked with elite athletes in preparation to key events (Brisbane Roar and Wallabies U20’s). He welcomes any clients who may be currently suffering from single/multiple musculoskeletal concerns or lifting performance limitations. Following your visit, you can expect:
- Root cause of concern identified
- A plan outlining clear steps throughout the continuum of rehabilitation
- Restricting or optimising lifting loads depending on concern
- Biomechanics review of lifting disciplines in liaison with Coral (for Olympic lifts)
- Complimentary strengthening/conditioning exercises to target limiting regions/biomechanics
Will works to ensure you are back lifting as early and safely as possible. To book an appointment call (07) 3335 5222.